Home Repairs, Services
Our KTD engineers are fully trained to carry out a wide range of services and repairs. Whatever your problem there is a good chance we have already encountered it whether on a PC, laptop, MAC, tablet or iPhone – we are therefore here to trouble shoot and help. By subscribing to our Home Connect package you can additionally have peace of mind at home by knowing you are always supported.
Let us be your home IT support! We can take care of you and your computer. We can problem solve, provide a solution and carry out repairs on your computer remotely, using our secure KTD Home Connect remote control service.Avoid call-out fees and per-repair costs with a convenient annual subscription. We will ensure your computer is discussed with you and talk you through all potential future options such as all important internet security, data/document/photo back up etc.
- Simple Setup
- Secure Connection
- Convenient instant-fix solution for many common problems
- Save time, money, travel costs and avoid stress
- Only £39 with a new PC for the first 18 months!
- £35 to renew each year.
- £35 with an existing PC for 12 months.
- Additional services such as data back up, internet security can be added at an additional cost.
We offer a comprehensive range of services to help you get your computer back up and running again as quick as possible. Our expert engineers are fully trained in all the technicalities of computer repair so we can help with almost any problem you may have.
Is your printer not working correctly? Colour problems? Paper jams? We can help with a service and / or repair. Our printer experts can run tests and get your printer back working for you quickly.
All you need to do is drop into our KTD store or give us a call. We can help to fix anything from virus and malware removal to data recovery or a complete operating system restore. We will ensure your problems are discussed in detail and talk you through all potential options to find the right solution for you.
- Highly effective Virus & Spyware Removal
- Data recovery
- Hardware Upgrades – Memory, Hard Drive, Graphics etc
- Hardware Repairs or replacement parts
- Assess your hardware
- Check your Internet Security
- Recommend any upgrades
- Advise on best practices