Servers and Networking
Our objective is to gain a thorough understanding of your business needs and strategy, we can design a server and networking solution that will deliver. With our expert assessment of your budget, networking and server needs we will provide objective advice on the most suitable products and the best way to plan and implement your entire network to ensure it achieves intended results either whether on premise, in the cloud or a hybrid of both.
With a number of server varieties to choose from, it can be a daunting task understanding your options and then making the right choice. KTD’s IT experts can help you decide what is best for your organisation – should you have an onsite server? Will a cloud-based server offer the best service for your business? And how can virtualisation make your server choice even more flexible? After that, we will set about building the new network and systems and then carrying out the migration from the old to the new – all with the minimum of hassle and downtime.
Acting as your IT project managers we can balance and control resources, timescales, costs and the scope of the project to guarantee the most effective and economical solution no matter how big or how small.
The KTD team’s extensive range of server and networking capabilities include:
- New Microsoft Windows Server 2016, 2012 Standard Enterprise & Essentials
- Migrations to Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft Exchange Server migrations (on premise and cloud)
- Server consolidation and virtualisation projects
- Virtual Servers and Storage Area Network (SAN) projects
- SQL & Terminal Servers, Remote Access and Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Disaster recovery and backup solutions
- Cross-platform integration (Windows and Mac)